Become a sponsor!
It is the time of the year that the Arcadia Youth Rodeo Association (AYRA) will kick off their 2014/2015 season. The AYRA promotes the interest of children and high school students, to compete in amateur rodeo competition. Our goal at AYRA is to provide quality events which will allow our youth to advance their rodeo talents in fair competition and the appreciation of good sportsmanship. The AYRA is dedicated to helping its youth set goals and work to achieve them through a sport they truly enjoy. AYRA is a nonprofit association, and we need your help.
If you wish to learn more on how to become a sponsor or volunteer for this wonderful organization, please click on the link above.
2016 – 2017 Season Calendar
LEAD LINE ADDED!
We have added a LEAD LINE ONLY DIVISION to our event line-up!
- Must be 8 years and under
- Parent (or Senior Division family member must lead you in)
- Must pay AYRA Membership Fee
- $15 Entry Fee per event; no jackpot payout; no points earned
- Participation Certificate given at Finals; no individual award
- Must compete in 3 shows to receive Participation Certificate
- You may move into your age division if you start riding on your own
- Small run to goat for undressing
- Smaller barrel and pole patterns
If you have a family member or friend who wants to learn rodeo, this is a great way to start!
CALL IN INSTRUCTIONS
You must complete and submit the membership package in order to compete.
Follow the link below to download and print the membership package.
The completed membership package can be brought to the first show or mailed in advance.
CALL IN/CALL OUT:
A link to the Call In and Call Out Forms will be available on this page during the dates and times specified below.
The form can be submitted on any computer or smart phone any time during the dates and times specified below.
CALL IN Instructions:
CALL IN for the March 25th Rodeo will begin on Tuesday, March 14th at 8:00AM and will close on Wednesday, March 15th at 04:00PM.
CALL OUT Instructions:
CALL OUT for the March 25th Rodeo will be open on Monday, March 20th from 8:00AM until 04:00PM.
CALL IN IS NOW CLOSED
CALL OUT IS NOW CLOSED